During occupational therapy, we work closely with you and your doctor to provide the most efficient and effective treatment plan. Teaching you how to maintain your strength and independence once you leave occupational or physical therapy is our priority.
Our Ot Provides Effective Treatment for :
- Arthritis and rheumatic diseases
- Congenital anomalies
- Crush injuries or trauma
- Dislocations and suluxations
- Parkinson's Disease LSVT Big Treatments
- Ligament injury and instability
- Muscle strains, tears, and avulsions
- Tendon injuries and conditions
- Nerve Injuries and conditions
- Pain (e.g., complex regional pain syndrome, fibromyalgia)
Our Occupational Therapist - Lisa W.
Lisa received her Bachelor of Science degree from Western Michigan University in 1987. She is experienced in numerous treatment settings including in-patient rehabilitation, out-patient orthopedics, industrial rehabilitation and home health care. Wearing several hats along the way including staff therapist, quality assurance specialist and department clinical supervisor, Lisa has a firm hold on clinical aspects of treatment and customer care.
LSVT Big Treatments
Lisa, our occupational therapist, was recently certified in LSVT BIG treatments. LSVT BIG techniques train individuals with Parkinson's Disease and other neurological conditions to use bigger movements anywhere, anytime in daily living.