Where are You Located?
We have to physical therapy clinics in Clinton Township, MI. Their addresses are listed below:
- 20554 Hall Road, Clinton Township, MI 48038
- 15501 Metropolitan Parkway, Clinton Township, MI 48036
What is Physical Therapy?
Physical therapy is the treatment of disease, injury or deformity by physical methods such as massage, heat treatment and exercise rather than by drugs or surgery
What does Physical Therapy Consist of?
At Empower this answer is different for every person. You will be evaluated by a licensed physical therapist who will explain your injury or condition to you and create a plan of care that is customized to your unique situation. We do not believe in a "one-size fits all" approach, and every element of your care will be carefully selected to get you results as fast as possible.
Why should I choose Empower Physical and Occupational Therapy?
Because of our commitment to providing every patient with customized, one-on-one care utilizing the most cutting edge technology available.
What conditions do we treat?
- Neck & Back Pain
- Rotator Cuff Injury/Post-op
- Total Joint Replacement
- Sports Injury
- Tendon Repair
- Neurological Disorders
- Balance and Vestibular Disorders
- Plantar Fasciitis
- If it hurts, we treat it!
What types of services do we offer?
- Manual Physical Therapy
- Joint mobilization
- Soft tissue/post-op scar management
- Edema reduction
- Range of Motion
- Therapeutic Exercise
- Strengthening and conditioning
- Neuro Muscular Re-Education
- Balance and fall prevention
- Therapeutic Modalities
- Electrical Stimulation
- Gait/Running Form Analysis
- Pain Management
- Work Site Evaluation
- Fuctional Capacity Evaluation